Friday, April 6, 2012

March feelings

I cannot say that March is an epic fail or not.. But i learned to love it.
I got my new job.. Have to push myself to the limits for being bored..
I've been searching for ideas on how to convinced myself to be happy on what i'm doing..
my previous job didn't give me enough reason to stay.. or should i say it's only me.
Travelling to Cubao from our crib is a hassle.. Risky and unpredictable situation.. Need to take a hell ride bus.. need to check all the humans around me .. every person is a stranger.. then i give up.. have no motivation from my boss.. pushing Sales as if we're not working hard.. Have a group of individuals that are unpredictable coz of each attitude or diverse personality.. Some are true, some are fake, some are i don't know... the working environment sucks.. No place to eat.. looks hunted.. The boss are " i don't know" i just hate their accent.. sorry i'm not being racist but i'm not used to it..

So when i decided to switch company.. i want to make sure that i will be reserved enough not to tell my whole story.. i want them to embrace the reserved type of Nini.. the whole me when i was a kid.. i explore.. i demand ..i learn and i feel every scenarios of my daily living..

For my family.. got lesser time with them but i want to make sure that we communicate almost everyday.. Thanks to Social Networking Sites .. Twitter, Facebook ... and also to individual Apps such as Skype and IM,YM, Google Talk.. i really admire the creator of these engines, apps or whatsoever.. you made my life easier for them to reach..

For my love life.. most of the days were down.. but i don't take it as a downfall in our relationshiop.. Shit happens.. If we don't fight then it's useless.. Better separate lives that pretending that we were in love just because of doing so..
.. The good thing about it is... we never think of separation or living in our individual world.. we work as a team.. Hmmmm . we do fight but for simple things only ... like not sending SMS or not notifying me where she at and vice versa ..

I hate the days when i do the chores alone and having no help from her.. specially the laundry.. i know.. i know .. i love doing it coz i love her but sometimes it pushes me to the limit.. Hate being compared to.. really.. not because of someone else but because of the things that are done to her. things that she was used to.. if i don't love her mom.. then i let her do the chores then..

It's just like.. i don't wanna be a dumb asshole who lives in this crib as if i'm not productive.. unlike. hmmm. nah..

anyway .. i just wanna burst it out.. have no place/person to tell it to .. I just love my blog.. My online emotions.. or should i say my online diary..

i love what i do.. and i will stick to my decisions even the painful one..

No comments:

Post a Comment